Synetrix are running two free Leadership Forum events at the Microsoft campus in the next two weeks. The first event is for local authorities, whilst the second is for school leadership teams.
11th June - Investments built to last, built for success
The first event is aimed at staff from local authorities, regional broadband consortia and BSF teams, and has an agenda which looks at the future of education using cloud-based services. Speakers include:
- Benedict Arora, Programme Director for Education from NESTA
- Jason Rousell, Jay Neale and Patrick Kirk from Synetrix
- Ben Jones, consultant from Capita SIMS
15th June - Intelligent services that grow with your users
In the following week, this event is for schools - Directors of ICT, Curriculum Advisers, Head Teachers and Deputy Heads - interested in learning about the future of Learning Platforms and MLE’s. Speakers at this event include:
- Paul Kelley, Head Teacher of Monkseaton High School, talking about his 21st Century School
- Steve Beswick, UK Education Director for Microsoft
- Jason Rousell, Patrick Kirk and Jay Neale from Synetrix
- James Frampton from Capita SIMS, talking about convergence of MIS & Learning Platforms
- ...and me, talking about the world of 2020
Synetrix have a strong vision about Education in the Cloud, and the day will finish with Patrick Kirk describing how Synetrix sees that future being built.
Synetrix's OPENHIVE learning platform has been created on top of SharePoint, and is built on Synetrix's experience as the infrastructure provider for London Grid for Learning, East Midlands Broadband Community and Leeds Learning Network