Our technical team – some of whom you may have seen when they joined us on the stand at BETT – have put together a fantastic week of technical events from 12-16 April in London. Despite hosting them in a cinema, most of them were full within hours of announcing them, but if you’ve got the chance to get out of school during the Easter holiday, I’d recommend adding your name to the Wait List for the events – because you may get a chance to attend if there are dropouts, and the team will also let you know about the recordings available afterwards.
The subjects to be covered are:
- Virtualisation – covering server and desktop virtualisation – Monday 12th
- Office 2010 – including the core Office applications as well as SharePoint 2010 – Tuesday 13th
- Windows 7 deployment – planning for deployment, application compatibility and deployment tool options – Wednesday 14th
- SQL Server 2008 R2 – data management, reporting and using your data to produce business intelligence – Thursday 15th
- Raising the profile of IT – about the fundamental role of IT to support the business goals of an organisation – and the changes likely in the future – Friday 16th
You can find out more, and register yourself onto the Wait List on the techdays website. At the moment, there are still places available for the Friday, and the rest are Wait List only (check current availability here)
If you’re developing software, then there are still places available for some of the developer events – run in parallel, in another London cinema.