Well, it’s the end of half-term week, and on Monday they’ll be flooding back through the doors, starting up computers that haven’t been used for a week, and then calling you to rush around from classroom-to-classroom again. So enjoy the last afternoon of peace.
- If you’ve enjoyed the others this week, then there are more “Learning Snacks” on Windows 7, which you can watch here.
- There are free two-hour online clinics, looking at Windows 7 in more depth from the perspective of:
- IT Professionals (that’s you)
- Information Workers (your teachers)
- Consumers (that’s all of us!)
- There are loads of deeper materials, all free, available on the Microsoft Learning Windows 7 Learning Portal
Enjoy your last hours of quiet. (And the good news, if it’s sunny where you are, you can take these “training courses” outside this afternoon)