My colleague Mark has confirmed the full list of SharePoint education partners that will be participating in the free event at our main offices in Reading on 21st May.
Over the last few years more and more software and data partners have been integrating their systems into the SharePoint/Learning Gateway system. What that means is that you can use a single web portal to bring together lots of different ICT systems and data within your school - rather than having disconnected systems. This makes life easier for your students, as well as extending the availability of information within and outside of the school walls.
The confirmed list of 23 partners taking part in the event includes most of the names you'll have heard of, as well as some you won't. So it is an ideal time to get the information you need for your long-term planning, as well as making the right contacts as you think about your summer ICT plans.
1. Nisai Virtual Academy
2. MicroLibrarian Systems – Eclipse
3. RM – Kaleidos Learning Platform
4. Hunterstone/ER4L – eLibrarian and Content Server
5. Scholaris Learning Gateway
6. Etech – StudyWiz
7. Parabola Marking Records
8. Business Insights Group – Student Billing
9. ITWorx – Catalyst Provisioning (MLG)
10. LP+ Learning Gateway
11. Arc – Vitaelity ePortfolio
12. NetMedia Education – MyClasses
13. eLearningForce – SharePoint LMS
14. Fronter VLE
15. WinVision – Digital Portfolio
16. Core Education – Talmos Primary
17. Cambridge University Press – Global Grid for Learning
18. Morse - Wisdom
20. Digi-Link – Revelation
21. K2 – K2 Workflow
22. Houghton Mifflin – Learning Village
23. Visual Software – SIF Agent Wizard and Zone Integration Server
The agenda also includes updates from us, including some long-range thinking about where effective data analysis might be able to support your wider learning goals. I'd think that if you're an ICT person in school, and you came along with the Deputy Head responsible for Assessment/Curriculum, then you're going to leave with some helpful ideas for the future - and it would be a very active conversation on the drive home!