Following on from my blog article earlier this week about the five-year extension of our Partners in Learning programme, you may want to get hold of a copy of the DVD that we distributed at the BETT show. It’s a free DVD full of helpful resources from the programme.
We handed out over 15,000 at the BETT show, but I imagine many of them are still languishing at the bottom of BETT carrier bags, groaning under the weight of brochures, freebies and flyers. So if you’ve lost the one you picked up at the show, then ask for another one.
There are loads of resources on the DVD, and some of the highlights are
- Enquiring Minds – this innovative new curriculum, and supporting web tool, places students at the centre of their learning, using personalised and enquiry-based learning in practice.
- Childnet e-Safety Materials – Practical help for everyone involved with teaching at Key Stage 3 on the latest child e-safety issues, along with suggestions and materials on how to embed e-safety in the curriculum.
- Cross-Curricular Projects – Virtual Classroom Tours to support innovative uses of ICT for collaborative approaches to teaching and learning in Maths, Science, Design & Technology and other subjects such as Business Enterprise and PE.
- Student Helpdesk – End-to-end curriculum and teacher resources to help you set up and train pupils to run a IT Helpdesk, to provide them with key 21st Century skills such as communication, team-working, problem solving and independent learning.
- Digital Literacy – This Microsoft curriculum teaches and assesses basic computer concepts and skills so that people can use computer technology effectively in everyday life.
- 101 Ideas – Templates for the creative and effective use of ICT within teaching.
To get your own copy of the DVD, all you need to do is email your name and address details to us, and we’ll send you one.