Exchange Tour Unplugged 2007
24th October - 5th November 2007
Reading, London, Sheffield, Manchester, Maidenhead, Warwickshire & Glasgow
This isn't for everybody, but if you are involved with running the ICT in a big or multi-site secondary school, the technologies underlying this could help you to imagine a completely different way of enabling communications between staff, and potentially using Windows Mobile devices to link back to your communications as well as your IT systems. I've seen some schools that have already implemented systems like this - and it has changed that way that staff are able to work together and collaborate - and made life easier for the office team too!
More dates have just been announced, covering much more of the country.
This is your opportunity to get the inside scoop on Exchange Server 2007, Office Communications Server 2007 and the rest of the Unified Communications platform.
Microsoft UK’s Unified Communications (UC) specialists will all be there to guide you through Exchange Server 2007, Office Communications Server 2007, Mobility and the rest of the Unified Communications stack. You’ll learn, first-hand, how Exchange 2007 has changed in response to customer feedback, how to migrate from your existing solution to a unified communications solution and how Office Communications Server 2007 can help your users communicate more effectively.
Sessions will include:
- Exchange Server 2007 including SP1, an architectural overview and details on how it integrates into the rest of the UC suite.
- Real world experience from a customer.
- How to migrate from your existing platform to a new UC platform. It’s not just ‘move mailbox’. This section will cover other essential parts of migration including storage, public folders and hardware.
- How email and voicemail are coming together in Exchange 2007 in Unified Messaging. Also covered in this section is how Outlook Voice Access give can give you another way in which to interact with your inbox.
- Mobility and how Windows Mobile, Exchange 2007 and Office Communications Server 2007 provide secure and scalable communications such as email, calendaring, presence and IM across an array of mobile devices.
- Office Communications Server 2007. Communication can be seen, typed or heard. Hear about the latest entrant into the Unified Communications stack and how it will change the way in which people will communicate forever.
This is a brilliant opportunity to hear about the technologies that make up the Unified Communications stack and shouldn’t be missed.
Register to attend one of these free events
- 17th September 2007, at our main campus in Reading
- 24th October 2007, London: Exchange Unplugged in association with BT
- 25th October 2007, London: Exchange Unplugged in association with Dimension Data
- 26th October 2007, London: Exchange Unplugged in association with Fujitsu
- 30th October 2007, Sheffield : Exchange Unplugged in association with Lynx
- 31st October 2007, Manchester: Exchange Unplugged in association with Lynx
- 1st November 2007, Maidenhead: Exchange Unplugged in association with Nortel
- 2nd November 2007, Warwickshire: Exchange Unplugged in association with Post CTI
- 5th November 2007, Glasgow: Exchange Unplugged in association with Capito