Did You Know... .
- Currently 3000 new books are published every day ... half of a three year degree is obsolete before the course is completed
- 40 exabytes of new information will be created this year ... more than the previous 5000 years
- Technical information is doubling year on year ... and predicted to be doubling every 72 hours by 2010
As a nation, we’re on a journey to realise the vision of personalised learning for every pupil where each child has all the resources they need, where ever they chose to access them. The conference is an opportunity for commercial content publishers to join us to explore the future of academic content publishing, as education embraces personalised learning, virtualisation and mobile computing.
Thursday 27th of September in Central London.
· What’s changing in educational content publishing and why?
· How will this change your business model?
· What hope does technology hold for a brave new future?
· Leading edge case study
If you're a commercial content publisher, then to register click here or call 0870 166 6680, Ref: 8200