The following issues have been corrected in version 1.1:
· If a Header or Footer was specified, the Style Sheet Tool ignored them.
If a long option string was defined for a field, the user received a text overflow error message.
· When changing local languages, the Style Sheet tool only looked for a ‘.’ instead of the local language decimal separator.
· When you create the mail merge document, the Style Sheet Tool would ignore the landscape orientation.
· If you have created a table relationship and the value being looked up doesn’t exist, the style sheet won’t load. If you close down NAV then you would get an error indicating that the value couldn’t be found.
· When using page numbers (page x of y), then all pages come out as page 1 of 1.
Additionally, it is now possible to choose whether a decimal field should be displayed as a currency field or with its default number of decimals.
Link to exe on partner source: