I'm regularly asked by customers why they should choose / move to Microsoft SQL Server 2005 with Microsoft Dynamics NAV. There are many reasons including:
- Improved performance vs Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Access to Business Intelligence tools
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 Report Pack
- Improved integration with other systems
- Simple administration
Whenever I talk to customers, the topic which seems to be mentioned most frequently is reporting. With rich links between our business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SharePoint Tools & Technologies and Microsoft Office Business Scorecard Manager 2005, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 provides a excellent platform for all your data management and business intelligence requirements.
You can read more about Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and Microsoft Dynamics NAV in this whitepaper.
Posted By Jeremy Palmer