Recently, Premier teamed up with Microsoft Services to discuss Microsoft Premier Support and how it’s helped universities save money, simplify their deployments, and avoid costly downtime while helping students, faculty and staff to be more productive using Microsoft technologies. During that session we had a great discussion with London Southbank University and how they’ve utilised Microsoft Premier Support in their environment.
You can watch the video South Bank University Premier Presentation 15th Dec 2011 and hear about London Southbank University’s experience of working with Premier Support, in particular:
· Their experience of a business critical situation and the resources applied by Microsoft to solve it promptly.
· How they reduced organisational risk following a co-ordinated programme of Premier Support Risk Assessments and Health checks
· How they saved money through migration assistance for Live@edu Policy
What is Premier?
Premier Support is a flexible offering that can be tailored to your requirements. It includes three distinct categories of support:
- Service Management: A Technical Account Manager will be your single point of contact to help optimise your existing IT environment and mitigate risks for business critical solutions built on Microsoft technology.
- Proactive Services: workshops and assessments to plan successful deployments, migrations and new technology integrations. Focus on alignment with Microsoft proven practices and skills transfer into your support organisation. A proactive approach will build value and reduce IT costs.
- Problem resolution services: for the peace of mind that unplanned outages will be fully managed by your Technical Account Manager and rapidly resolved by Microsoft experts.
Seamless support for both your cloud-based and on-premise IT environments, minimising your risk of integration issues or service interruptions. Faster issue resolution, keeping costly downtime to a minimum. And a single point of contact for both strategic and operational support.
Want to learn more? Join our Lync Meetings in February and find out how Microsoft’s Premier Support could deliver tangible value to your University.
Dates and Times of LMs
The URL’s for these LMs are as follows:
Friday 10th February 2012
Introducing Premier Support for Education Customers – 11:30
Tuesday 14th February 2012 – 15:00
Introducing Premier Support for Education Customers – 15:00
In the meantime, you can find out more here.