Over the last few days, I’ve published quite a few separate articles on Windows 7. One of my aims was to try and help identify the wood from the trees – finding the things in Windows 7 which will make a real difference in a university to make your life easier or your IT systems more secure. But there are plenty of aspects I haven’t covered, so here’s a couple of pointers towards other resources you may want to take a bit of time to review:
- If you’ve enjoyed the “Learning Snacks” in the last few days, then there are more on Windows 7, which you can watch here.
- There are free two-hour online clinics, looking at Windows 7 in more depth from the perspective of:
- IT Professionals (that’s you)
- Information Workers (your academic staff?)
- Consumers (that’s all of us!)
- There are loads of deeper materials, all free, available on the Microsoft Learning Windows 7 Learning Portal