As both time and travel budgets are tight for everyone, I thought you would be interested in this programme of Microsoft Tech Days Online that we are running on Thursday October 27th.
There are three tracks available on the following topics in the morning of October 27th (09:00-12:00):
- Collaborate Better: (Office 365, Office 2010)
- System Center - it’s all about the app: (System Center 2012, Application Lifecycle Management)
- Integrating Windows Azure into your infrastructure: (SQL Azure, Windows Azure)
And two tracks available on the following topics in the afternoon of October 27th (13:00-16:00):
- Supporting more than Windows (Windows 7, Internet Explorer, non-Windows devices)
- Introduction to SQL Server ‘Denali’ (Data platform, business intelligence, cloud)
Tech.Days Online include presentations and demonstrations from Microsoft experts along with representatives from IT departments around the UK to discuss how to embrace the influx of consumer devices into the workplace, the new features available through SQL Server ‘Denali’ and how Windows Azure can help you make sense of your Cloud offering, among many other topics.
You can find out more about the sessions at Tech Days Online and register to participate here
Posted by Ian