The Microsoft Springboard team, based at our headquarters in Seattle, create really good content on TechNet to help you to understand and deploy our latest technologies. In a way, they are a IT manager’s best friend, because they provide useful web guides that provide step-by-step processes for things like Windows 7 deployment.
At last, they’re hitting the road, and coming out to join us in Europe, with a free event at the Microsoft Campus in Reading on the 1st November. If you’re looking for a single day when you can rapidly get up to speed on deploying our latest products – Office 2010, Windows 7 and the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack – then this is for you.
- Learn about Office 2010 IT investments.
- Learn about key deployment strategies for Windows 7 and the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack.
- See the opportunities for training and certification in these key products.
- Learn why Windows 7 has received rave reviews from IT organizations and is setting records as the fastest selling operating system in history.
- Gain a clear understanding of the tools, tips and tricks you need now to jumpstart the successful deployment and management of your Windows desktop environment today.
- Meet and network with members of the Windows and Office US Product Teams, as well as local Microsoft Technology Evangelists for technical training, professional networking, and real world guidance
You can view the fully detailed agenda on the website
Places really will go quickly for this, as it is open to all UK organisations (commercial and public sector customers) so I’d recommend booking soon.