As schools up and down the land are heading back for the start of the academic year, teachers and students of all ages will be settling into their routines and rolling their sleeves up for another term of work. And as it's a new month, we are also able to share some more of the top picks for the Skype in the Classroom sessions available through the Microsoft Educator Community.
- If you are looking for ways to use Skype in the Classroom in your class, read our Teacher's Guide and find how to integrate it in your curriculum.
- We also have an exclusive interview with Kate Klein, founder of the Skype Master Teacher Group who invites all the MIEE's to complete their self-nomination to be considered for this great group of teachers.
- Many of you are also wondering how to earn your Skype Miles- we have all the information you need!
- In our Breaking News section find out how to become a Skype Master Teacher and join the Skype Master Teacher Program.
- Finally, read about the Maverick Teacher Global Summit in India where one of our Skype Master Teachers, Koen Timmers from Belgium, was invited to participate and present.
There's all of this and more in the Sway below, and even more lesson plan inspiration and teacher resources on the Microsoft Educator Community: