Join us on the 10th November for Future Decoded. We have assembled some of the world’s most influential thought leaders to speak on how we need to evolve our thinking on the forces that are driving how economies are run, how societies develop and the pivotal role that transformational technology will play in making those changes happen.
Future Decoded is an event that does not attempt to predict the future but instead will work to decipher it, it is a forum for us to discover, provoke and provide insight into all the uncertainty we may face in the years ahead.
Future Decoded is a free event being held at London Excel. In addition to hearing from Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, who will be delivering the keynote address and outlining how Microsoft is creating the next generation of technology of business, you will also hear from the following inspirational and thought provoking speakers.
- Sir Bob Geldof, who will open our eyes to a different perspective on education in the 21st century
- Jeremy Paxman will explore and discuss the crucial changes that are currently underway in our society and how they will influence our future
- Dame Stella Rimington will share her unique views on leadership in chaotic times
- Sara Murray OBE will talk of the new role for innovation at the heart of our people, not just our business
- Sir Martin Sorrell, who will take us through his vision for what all this change will mean for business and creativity.
In the afternoon, you’ll hear Microsoft customers share their experiences across four main theatres as well as have the opportunity to take part in discussions and network with the UK’s top business leaders. There will also be a series of demonstrations showcasing some of the latest technology and innovations, enabling you to gain a head start on adapting to a fast-changing world.
Future Decoded will challenge you to think and work differently. It will arm you with the critical insights you need to prepare for the future. A future that, we all know, will look nothing like today.
Tickets are free of charge and subject to availability – Register Today.