We know you love the way Windows Phone puts People First. Do you want to win one? Course you do! We have put together a competition for those people who like writing Apps for mobile devices. With our latest programme, only available to students aged 16 or over in the UK, we want to encourage you to write lots of Apps and submit them via App Hub into the Marketplace.
For EVERY app you write, during the periods of the competition, (see the detailed terms and conditions here) you’ll have a chance to win one of 100 Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phones. We also want to reward those who write top quality Apps so we are complimenting the random prize draw with a judged competition, the top prize being a trip to our offices to spend a day honing your skills and your Apps with our deep technical experts.
Putting it simply
- Register once here
- We’ll monitor your app submission in MarketPlace
- 3 random prize draws (up to 30 x Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phones per draw)
- 1 Top App Competition (up to 10 x Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phones AND a trip to the Microsoft Technology Centre in Reading to talk with our technical experts and see the latest cool stuff)
- The more Apps you publish during the competition, the more chance you have of winning! 1 app = 1 entry into the relevant period draw, 2 apps = 2 entries etc, all Apps go into the Top App Competition
- Any questions you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or post on our wall.
To enter the competition you simply need to register with your LiveID, App Hub Publisher name, preferred contact email address and mobile phone number and that’s it. Obviously you then need to publish Apps to have a chance of winning.