The chances of persuading your senior management team to let you fly over to Vegas for the annual Microsoft Management Summit is pretty slim. So last week’s event went ahead without many UK delegates.
Fortunately, the UK team have put together a “Best Of…” event, where you can get all of the best content from the summit, packed into a full day’s agenda on Tuesday 18th May in central London. And unlike the Vegas event, which cost $2,000+, this event is free.
Best of Microsoft Management Summit UK 2010 will provide the best possible opportunity to learn about the latest IT Management products, solutions and technologies from Microsoft and how to apply them in your organisation. With a number of significant management product releases and announcements planned from Microsoft in the coming year, including some early Beta releases, this is an opportunity you won't want to miss!
This 1-day event will provide you with an understanding of the latest technical updates on Desktop, Datacenter and Cloud management features and solutions from Microsoft. The event will share expert knowledge and information, covering current System Center products as well as Windows platform management solutions for virtualization of servers, desktops and applications.
The agenda includes:
- Managing Systems from the Datacenter to the Cloud
Ryan O'Hara, Director - System Center
- Configuration Manager v.Next: Overview
Jeff Wettlaufer, Technical Product Manager - System Center
- What's New Since the Release of Operations Manager 2007 R2
Paul Collins & Ellis Paul, Management Technology Specialist
- Opalis IT Process Automation: Introduction & Technical Overview
Greg Charman, Opalis Technology Specialist
- Introduction to Systems Management in Midsized Organizations with System Center Essentials 2010
Gordon McKenna, MVP - System Center Specialist
- Technical Introduction to Data Protection Manager 2010
Anthony Tyler, Storage Technology Architect
- Service Manager Integration with System Center
Nigel Cain, Senior Program Manager - System Center