Exchange Tour Unplugged 2007
09:30 – 16:30
Monday 17th September
Microsoft Campus, Reading
This is your opportunity to get the inside scoop on Exchange Server 2007, Office Communications Server 2007 and the rest of the Unified Communications platform.
Microsoft UK’s Unified Communications (UC) specialists will all be there to guide you through Exchange Server 2007, Office Communications Server 2007, Mobility and the rest of the Unified Communications stack. You’ll learn, first-hand, how Exchange 2007 has changed in response to customer feedback, how to migrate from your existing solution to a unified communications solution and how Office Communications Server 2007 can help your users communicate more effectively.
Sessions will include:
- Exchange Server 2007 including SP1, an architectural overview and details on how it integrates into the rest of the UC suite.
- Real world experience from a customer.
- How to migrate from your existing platform to a new UC platform. It’s not just ‘move mailbox’. This section will cover other essential parts of migration including storage, public folders and hardware.
- How email and voicemail are coming together in Exchange 2007 in Unified Messaging. Also covered in this section is how Outlook Voice Access give can give you another way in which to interact with your inbox.
- Mobility and how Windows Mobile, Exchange 2007 and Office Communications Server 2007 provide secure and scalable communications such as email, calendaring, presence and IM across an array of mobile devices.
- Office Communications Server 2007. Communication can be seen, typed or heard. Hear about the latest entrant into the Unified Communications stack and how it will change the way in which people will communicate forever.
This is a brilliant opportunity to hear about the technologies that make up the Unified Communications stack and shouldn’t be missed.