If you’re looking at deploying Office 365 for education at your institution, but you’re wondering what the best way to prepare is, then look no further!
- Familiarize yourself with Office 365 features
- Keep it simple
- Plan your tenant carefully
- Network readiness
- Directory clean-up and preparation
- Mail migration, readiness and performance
- Planning for a hybrid configuration
- Admin support and use training
- Public folders
- Server-side Exchange applications
Get your deployment to a great start today by being prepared!
Your tips please!
Have you deployed Office 365 for education at your institution over the summer break? Tell us your best and most useful tips for deployment in the comments.