Microsoft Partner, Oxford Computer Group (OCG), is running a FREE seminar on the business value of Identity and Access Management and the capabilities of Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010. This is a great opportunity to learn more about this important area of IT and the Microsoft offerings.
March 16th 2011, Cardinal Place, London. 14:00 to 17:30
In this free seminar OCG will provide an insight in to the full value of Identity and Access Management and showcase industry-leading solutions that enable you to quickly and cost effectively attain significant business benefits. Product demonstrations will include Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 and BHOLD Controls for Access Governance.
See how Microsoft-based Identity and Access Management can:
- Support your transition to Cloud Computing
- Provide the agility needed to cope with sudden organisational change
- Facilitate easier audit and reporting for Compliance and Access Governance
- Ease the burden of administration through Roles, Role Management and Employee Self-Service
- Enhance security, reduce costs and improve user productivity
Oxford Computer Group (OCG) is a Microsoft Gold Partner that specializes in Identity and Security with a particular focus on Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Information Protection. With 600+ enterprise projects completed and more than 6000 people trained on Microsoft IAM technologies they have a wealth of expertise, solution components and training courses to offer.