The Grand Wazoo…
Slightly off-topic, but I just found out that applications are still open for our first ever Microsoft UK Apprenticeship Programme which starts in September 2014. We are looking for school leavers aged 16 years + to join either our Business Management or Technical stream.
- Applicants need to be 16 years + with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grades A to C (including Maths, English, Science and preferable IT).
- Roles are based at Microsoft UK Headquarters, Reading (http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/about/ukoffices/reading), starting mid September 2014.
- Salary of £14k.
- 18 month contract with full training and support.
- 13 confirmed roles available (4 technical, 9 non-technical).
- Assessment Process includes online application, interviews and Assessment Centre (early July 2014)
- Apply via our website: http://www.microsoft.com/uk/students
Applications for the scheme close on 16th June 2014.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
When not working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Simon can be found singing with The Chain Gang. Berkshire’s leading live Soul, Funk, Disco and Motown function band.