Give Life Back To Music…
Over this weekend I’ve been reflecting on what the partnership actually is, and what does it mean for Microsoft as a whole and specifically for Microsoft Dynamics. I’ve collected many of the press articles from the last few days, and it seems the overall sentiment is pretty positive, with both companies agreeing to cooperate for the benefit of our customers who want to use both Office 365 and Salesforce.com, whilst still competing vigorously in the CRM applications space.
What do you think? Add your comments below.
- Bloomberg – Microsoft, Salesforce Unveil Cloud-Computing Partnership
- Computer Weekly – Microsoft and Salesforce bind SQL deal and Office 365 integration
- V3.co.uk – Microsoft strikes deal to bring Salesforce1 to Windows and Windows Phone 8.1
- The Register – Microsoft, Salesforce thump table in cloud tie-up talks
- The Register – Confirmed: Salesforce partners with ‘evil empire’ Microsoft
- CBR – Salesforce muscles in on SAP territory with Microsoft partnership
- TechWeek Europe – Microsoft And Salesforce Settle Feud With Partnership Deal
- Business Cloud – Is this the death of Dynamics?
- ComputerWorld UK – Microsoft and Salesforce.com to link wares in global partnership
- diginomica – Cloudy glasnost for Microsoft and Salesforce.com, but what must Bernard think?
- The Next Web – Microsoft and Salesforce.com partner to bring Salesforce platform to Windows, Windows Phone, and Office 365
- TechWorld – Microsoft and Salesforce.com to link wares in global partnership
- Cloud Pro – Microsoft Azure users to get access to Salesforce tools
- The Inquirer – Microsoft and Salesforce smoke a peace pipe with Windows partnership
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
When not working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Simon can be found singing with The Chain Gang. Berkshire’s leading live Soul, Funk, Disco and Motown function band.