Do You Hear The People Sing…
Last week we announced a partnership with Moxie Software to provide deep integration between their multi-channel solutions and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Available immediately both on-premises or in the cloud, the following Moxie products are now integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
- Knowledge Spaces – provides instant and accurate information for customers and employees with a powerful knowledgebase. It features a workflow engine that is configurable for article authoring, and a powerful WYSIWYG HTML editing interface. Attachments can be added to articles to supplement content and provide context. Instant publishing capabilities and article import flexibility.
- Email Spaces – provides intelligent routing rules that access text within mails and forwards each mail to the agent with the appropriate expertise or authority to deal with the issue. The email response management system suggests responses for each mail—increasing agent efficiency while leaving room for personal touches that build brand loyalty.
- Service Chat Spaces – gives customers the power to connect directly to your agents whilst browsing your web site. No software downloads are required, so chatting is smooth and efficient.
- Sales Chat Spaces – lets your agents know when a customer has stopped making progress toward completing a web site transaction. Through rules-based or agent-initiated processes, Sales Chat will send a pop-up or inline graphical invitation to the visitor to enter a chat with one of your agents. With an easy way to get their questions answered, visitors are more likely to stay engaged and complete a transaction.
- Web Self-Service Spaces – enables customer to quickly and easily find answers, encourage purchases, and reduce assisted interactions with more costly customer service channels.
- CoBrowse Spaces – allows customers to share their desktop and pass mouse and keyboard control to an agent, who can give them the personalized assistance they need; keep them from jumping to a competitor’s site; walk the customer through a Web form; help them complete a purchase; educate them on website navigation and usage. CoBrowse Spaces is completely browser-based and no downloads are required.
- Social Media Spaces – allows you to proactively monitor, assess, engage and respond to customers and potential customers beyond the walls of your traditional contact centre, scanning multiple social networks using its listening and sentiment analysis platform. Social Media Spaces identifies customer conversations, prioritises incidents using sentiment-assessing technology, and routes incidents to the appropriate agent.
Earlier this week, Moxie and Microsoft recorded a joint presentation discussing the partnership and providing an overview of the solution offerings. You can watch this recording here.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
When not working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Simon can be found singing with The Chain Gang. Berkshire’s leading live Soul, Funk, Disco and Motown function band.