CRM 2011 Technical Training Online

Screaming In Digital…

For those of you lucky enough to have access to the Microsoft Partner Network portal, you can now access 10 new technical training courses, totalling more than 15 hours of recorded video. This training is recommended for anyone who plans to implement, use, maintain, consult, or support features associated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Laughing Boy Chestnuts Pre-School Chain Gang

1. Oleg says:

I think bookmark "Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization New Features – Part 2 of 2" is incorect, because it is directing me on "Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application New Features – Part 2 of 2"

2. Simon Hutson says:

Thanks. I have now corrected the link.

3. Josh says:

I'm currently evaluating the Beta to decide if my company will be migrating over to it, or another CRM. Having access to these videos would have been a really helpful tool to get me accustomed to the system. It's really unfortunate that MS only released this information to Partners, because if I can't figure out how to use this complex system, I'll be forced to go with a simpler CRM software option…

4. Simon Hutson says:

Hi Josh, drop me a line via the "Email Blog Author" page, and I will try and assist – blogs.msdn.com/…/contact.aspx.

5. Gloria says:

Thanks your links.

I have a question want to ask you.

If Crm2011 supply the apis about reply  and forworad of outlook that can be called in js? Eg new email in js, you can call Mscrm.GridRibbonActions.addActivityFromGrid

Thanks

6. Simon Hutson says:

Hi Gloria. I don't think you can control non-CRM ribbon elements from CRM metadata, so you won't be able to customise the standard Outlook "Reply", "Reply All" and "Forward" buttons. However, Outlook itself provides an API to do this, but you need to build an Outlook Add-In using Visual Studio – msdn.microsoft.com/…/bb398246.aspx