Like A Stone…
I heard a rumour that we may be looking for another CRM pre-sales person (Technology Solutions Professional or TSP in Microsoft-speak) to join my team here in the UK. If you are interested in finding out more about the role, why not send me an e-mail (in the strictest confidence of course) via the contact page here.
Before you do get in touch please bear in mind we are probably going to be looking for the following:
- You are entitled to work in the UK full-time - we won’t have budget to sponsor someone who requires a work permit or visa.
- You are based in the UK - we won’t have budget to pay relocation costs.
- You are already working in pre-sales - this is a quota-carrying, sales role, which typically requires a different set of skills to those who are responsible for actually delivering CRM projects
- You are already working in the CRM industry – although good to have Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience, we would also be interested in anyone with skills in competitive CRM products.
- You should have a broad range of CRM functional, architecture, infrastructure and development skills – you could be presenting to C-level execs one day, and Enterprise Architects the next.
- In addition, a high-level understanding of other Microsoft products & services such as Exchange Server, SQL Server, SharePoint Server, Windows Azure would be helpful.
If the rumour is true, the role will be based at our Thames Valley Park campus near Reading, Berkshire.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.