It has been a long time in coming, but my antipodean colleague Reuben Krippner has decided that it is time to un-tie his kangaroo and leave the UK Dynamics team. However, the good news is that he will be “hopping” over the pond to join the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product team in Redmond as a CRM v.next product planner, which means that we have a great opportunity to bend his ear and nag him for those features we all want but never made it in CRM 4.0.
So don’t forget people, if you bump into Reuben between now and the end of the month, make sure you give him you feature request list – I’m sure he’ll appreciate the gesture 🙂
However, that does leave a bit of a hole in the Partner Technology Specialist (PTS) team, with only Phil Rawlinson flying the CRM partner flag, I just checked the list of Microsoft UK current vacancies and saw that this job was posted along with a number of other Dynamics consulting and support jobs:
- Dynamics Partner Technology Specialist – CRM (219485 – IRWX)
- Support Specialist Microsoft Dynamics Axapta – (217053 – IRWX)
- MS Dynamics CRM Development Consultant (210134 – IRWX)
- MS Dynamics CRM Infrastructure Consultant (209123 – IRWX)
- Dynamics Consulting Test Lead (218967 – IRWX)
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.