Return Of The Son Of Shoogagoogagunga...
OK, so it looks like the cat is out of the bag - the product formerly known as "Titan" is now officially called "Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0". In light of this monumental piece of news, we have organised a launch day for Microsoft CRM partners here at our UK offices in Thames Valley Park, Reading on Tuesday 30th October 2007. This event will give you a clear understanding of the partner opportunity and readiness programme for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. It will include key sales, marketing and technical information you need to get your sales and technical teams in top gear before our planned Release To Manufacturing (RTM) date later this year.
The agenda for the event is shown below, and there are two distinct tracks for sales and technical people:
- 8:45am - Registration
- 9:15am - Welcome and agenda
- 9:20am - Microsoft Dynamics CRM flying high in the UK
- 9:35am - Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0: The power of choice, introduction & overview
- 10:20am - Break
- 10:40am - Breakout Session 1:
- Sales - Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 mid market & enterprise opportunity - on premise EPG focus
- Technical - Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 key new features
- 11:40am - Breakout Session 2:
- Sales - Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Small business, vertical & hosted CRM
- Technical - Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 building customisations
- 12:30pm - Lunch
- 1.30pm - Breakout Session 3:
- Sales - The UK launch event details, marketing plan and incentives
- Technical - Learn about the enhancements to v4 technologies, including windows workflow foundation, reporting and customisation.
- 2.30pm – Break
- 2.45pm - The Sky is the limit with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
- 3.45pm - Partner networking and drinks
- 5.00pm - Close
You can sign up for the event here. This is a Microsoft partner only event so unfortunately we can't accept registrations from customers, but watch out for details of customer events later this year.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.