We have recently published a slew of useful CRM-related stuff on microsoft.com, so to save you valuable time trying to find it, here are the links.
First of all, for all of you high-availability/scalability/high-performance fans who have been asking how to deploy CRM 3.0 using Scale-Up & Scale-Out techniques, then take a look at these articles and whitepapers:
- Installing Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server Using a Microsoft Exchange Server Cluster Environment
- Installing Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server Using a Microsoft SQL Cluster Environment
- Installing Multiple Microsoft CRM 3.0 Servers
- Improving Performance of Microsoft CRM 3.0 by Using a Dedicated Report Server
In addition, we have some new developer/administration articles which I think will be of interest to many of you:
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 Report Scheduling Wizard
- Displaying Microsoft CRM Business Data in SharePoint Web Parts
Happy reading folks.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.