Down, Down, Deeper and Down…
There are a number of Microsoft CRM 3.0 resources available for download on www.microsoft.com/downloads including:
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 Implementation Guide – This guide addresses the planning, installing (both hardware and software), pre-deployment testing, and operating tasks for the maintenance of the Microsoft CRM system.
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 SDK – Microsoft CRM 3.0 Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 Readme – This document provides important late breaking information.
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 Online Help Update – Updated Microsoft CRM 3.0 online Help files.
- Microsoft CRM: Upgrade to 3.0 Best Practices – Upgrading Supported Microsoft CRM 1.2 Environments to Microsoft CRM 3.0
- Upgrade Scenarios for Unsupported Microsoft CRM 1.2 Environments – Upgrading Unsupported Microsoft CRM 1.2 Environments to Microsoft CRM 3.0
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 Upgrade Advisor – The Microsoft CRM 3.0 Upgrade Advisor is a diagnostic tool that you can use to determine if your Microsoft CRM 1.2 installation can be upgraded to Microsoft CRM 3.0.
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 Desktop Client for Outlook Deployment with Terminal Server – This deployment package helps you to install and configure Microsoft CRM 3.0 desktop client for Microsoft Office Outlook in a Windows Server 2003 Terminal Server environment.
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 Customization Planning Forms – These forms provide an easy way to document and track customizations to Microsoft CRM.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.