Down, Down, Deeper and Down...
There are a number of Microsoft CRM 3.0 resources available for download on www.microsoft.com/downloads including:
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 Implementation Guide - This guide addresses the planning, installing (both hardware and software), pre-deployment testing, and operating tasks for the maintenance of the Microsoft CRM system.
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 SDK - Microsoft CRM 3.0 Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 Readme - This document provides important late breaking information.
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 Online Help Update - Updated Microsoft CRM 3.0 online Help files.
- Microsoft CRM: Upgrade to 3.0 Best Practices - Upgrading Supported Microsoft CRM 1.2 Environments to Microsoft CRM 3.0
- Upgrade Scenarios for Unsupported Microsoft CRM 1.2 Environments - Upgrading Unsupported Microsoft CRM 1.2 Environments to Microsoft CRM 3.0
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 Upgrade Advisor - The Microsoft CRM 3.0 Upgrade Advisor is a diagnostic tool that you can use to determine if your Microsoft CRM 1.2 installation can be upgraded to Microsoft CRM 3.0.
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 Desktop Client for Outlook Deployment with Terminal Server - This deployment package helps you to install and configure Microsoft CRM 3.0 desktop client for Microsoft Office Outlook in a Windows Server 2003 Terminal Server environment.
- Microsoft CRM 3.0 Customization Planning Forms - These forms provide an easy way to document and track customizations to Microsoft CRM.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.