I’m pleased to announce a Microsoft Dynamics AX2009 – Application Integration Framework (AIF) Document Services Workshop will be running on March 21st and 22nd. The following is a brief agenda of what the session will be covering:
– Architecture & administration
– Configuration of AIF for file adapter
– Creating a sales order via file adapter
– Customising a sales order and deploying changes to AIF
– Moving AIF development between environments
– AIF message format
– Configuration of AIF web services
– Creating a sales order via web services
– Deploying changes between environments
– Demonstration of using the AX Adapter for BizTalk Server 2009
– Known issues and troubleshooting steps
The session will walk through the steps required to configure AIF message processing using the file adapter and web services, including all aspects expected during the lifecycle of an AIF implementation: installation and configuration, development, deployment and troubleshooting.
Partner technical consultants or developers that have NOT yet implemented their first AIF based solution.
The registration link for the workshop is as follows: