Next year is an important milestone in the history of Microsoft Dynamics AX—our most innovative release to date. To mark the occasion, as blogged a few weeks ago, we will hold a pre-release technical conference for customers and partners who want to jump start their learning and understanding about how to build solutions on the new Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Further details can be viewed on the Conference site here:
Customers or partners with the following roles should consider attending the event – please be aware this is not the event for your AX sales person - Sales and Presales readiness will happen as a matter of course in the UK:
- Developers/Consultant Developers: People who are building solutions or customizing Microsoft Dynamics AX and need to know about the tool and application foundation changes.
- Architects: People who work for partners or customers, and who oversee a development project or IT deployment involving Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- IT Infrastructure Consultants: People who are working for partners or customers and need to understand how they plan for the upgrade or new deployment of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
· Functional Consultants: People who are working for partners or customers and need to understand technical details behind the new and improved functionality to help development of solutions on the next release of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
There is an immense line up of content following the opening keynote hosted by
· Kirill Tatarinov – CVP, Microsoft Dynamics
· Hal Howard – CVP, Microsoft Dynamics
· Mike Ehrenberg – Distinguished Engineer
· Sukumar Rathnam – Software Architect, Microsoft Dynamics
Content will include: 65 Breakout Presentations, 20 Chalk and Talk Sessions, 30 Hands-on Labs, 12 Instructor-led Labs focused on AX, as well as Microsoft stack technology sessions,
This Channel9 session is an example of what you can expect to be discussed at the conference and a view of where we are taking the next release onto the .NET Framework to a more open application for developers.
Posted By Fee Nolan