So we’re now into our Fiscal Year 11 at Microsoft – FY10 saw some great growth for AX after what was a very challenging FY09 for all of us. For those of you attending WPC, I’m sure you’ll hear more there about the growth being seen, as well as a view of what will be coming over the next 6 months for AX. You’ll see an updated roadmap and Statement of Direction, and below will give you an idea as to how that roadmap will be panning out.
- Product releases:
- August 2010: Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail (16 countries)
- Q3 CY2010: Commerce Services, Connect Service, Two-Tier Connector for SAP
- Q4 CY2010: Site Services, Management Reporter integration, CRM connector
- H2 CY2010: Intelligent Data Management Tool
- Industry resources:
- Vertical Implementation Templates for Services Industries (Sure Step) – scheduled for release in August 2010
- Vertical Sales Readiness for Services Industries – available today!
- Customer evidence:
- Media & Entertainment & Global Organisation case studies – coming soon
- Coming soon:
- Revised SOD – to be published during WPC 2010
Make sure you keep an eye on the Partner RSS feeds, and I look forward to seeing you all when we re-convene at the next set of Partner Roadshows in September!
Posted By Fee Nolan