Microsoft is undergoing a significant evolution in the overall direction of the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Strategy. It all starts with the new Microsoft Partner Network which replaces the Microsoft Partner Program and allows Microsoft to truly differentiate and promote partners that have demonstrated investment and success in Dynamics.
These changes will impact the way you promote your business, train your staff and interact with Microsoft in the coming year.
Please join us for a 1 hour live webcast as we announce the details behind the new ERP and CRM competencies under the Microsoft Partner Network.
You will learn:
- How your partner brand will change. For example “Gold Certified” branding will change to an “Advanced ERP” or “Advanced CRM” Competency brand
- How you can take advantage of the enhanced benefits provided by the Microsoft Partner Network program
- How you can meet the new requirements for the ERP and CRM competencies
- When these branding changes and associated benefits and requirements will take effect
- Where you can go to find information specific for your business
Please do find time to listen to the webcast – you can register for the events here
Posted By Fee Nolan