Presented by Guy Weismantel and Ricky Gangsted-Rasmussen
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time, Thursday January 20, 2010
Click here to calculate your local time
This is a joint Microsoft internal AND Partner facing Webcast provided by Academy Live.
Customers today are looking to extend their ERP capabilities and leverage the power of choice in their implementations. And the topic they most want to talk about today is how they can leverage the power of software plus services to make them more nimble and agile in today’s competitive marketplace. Attend this session to learn how to position the Dynamics ERP solutions that extend from the desktop through to the cloud. We will focus on the online hosting opportunities for our partners and customers, as well as the new attached services including Connect, Commerce, Payments, and the new Sites Service on the Azure platform and show you how to position these services to create a competitive advantage in the account for Dynamics ERP.
8:00 a.m. January 20 – Pacific Time Session:
· Webcast Link:
Before the Webcast:
To attend our upcoming Webcast you will need:
1. A computer with access to the Internet to view the visual portion of the event.
2. A functioning sound card and speakers or headphones for your PC.
3. Windows Media Player 9 (WMP 9).
4. A compatible computer configuration. Verify Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 System Requirements
5. Use the Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 Windows Console Compatibility Test to join a meeting to see if your computer is compatible with Live Meeting 2007.
During the Webcast:
Listen to the audio portion of the event
After you log in to the Live Meeting console, you will hear the event’s streaming audio. If you do not have Windows Media Player (WMP) 9 or later installed, you will be prompted to install it.
If you have WMP 9 or later installed but still do not hear the audio, confirm that your PC speakers are turned on and that the volume is turned up. If you continue to experience difficulties, once you are logged into the session, please turn your seat color to red via the drop down menu in the Seating Chart. Expect a 1:1 chat for assistance.
In some situations, you may not be able to use the Live Meeting console software. You will then be provided with a link to attend the event by using the Web-based console. You will be provided with this link if:
- You cancel the installation of the Live Meeting console software.
- You are unable to install the Live Meeting console software.
- You are using a Macintosh computer.
Note: Although using the Web-based console is similar to using the Windows-based Live Meeting console software, the functionality and layout of the Web Based console are different.
If you have any questions on this or future Webcast sessions, please contact MSPAL@Microsoft.com
To contact Live Meeting Event Support:
+1.866.493.2825 (Within the US & Canada)
Posted By Fee Nolan