Hello All, some of you I know are already aware of this and have joined the Network. For those of you who haven’t, this is the site: www.microsoftpartnernetwork.co.uk
The newly-redesigned Partner Network provides a user-friendly space for partners to:
- Create, discover and discuss new collaborative business opportunities
- Share their knowledge and experience with the rest of the partner community
- Join groups of interest
So, why YOU should join:
- Connect with other Partners online anytime around areas of interest, build your network by linking to others through the ‘friends’ feature.
- Create groups to support your business objectives and invite members to join and contribute.
- Share media with your Partners efficiently, and where necessary in a secure environment.
- Setup your own blog.
- Give your Partners a voice and integrate the MPN in your planned marketing communications, events and promotional activity.
Yes, it is another site. But, its a useful site that creates a two-way communication stream. In many partners’ opinion, we should have done this ages ago.
Posted By Fee Nolan