As of January 1, 2009, we require Partners to meet minimum versions of the required exams for the SPA, CRM Software advisors, and the MBS Competency. Microsoft Dynamics AX will require version 4.0 as the minimum basis for exams—however, note that we are launching the AX 2009 exams in December 2008.
For that reason, we are extending the Microsoft Dynamics AX exam enforceability date to July 1, 2009, which will allow Partners to take the new exams for Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 until that time.
The AX 2009 exams due for release in December are:
· Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2009
· Development Introduction Exam AX 2009
· Enterprise Portal Development Exam AX 2009
· Morphx Solutions Development Exam AX 2009
· Financials Exam AX 2009
· Product Builder Exam AX 2009
· Production Exam AX 2009
· Trade and Logistics Exam AX 2009
· Projects Exam AX 2009
· Human Resource Management in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2009
Please keep in mind, these are tentative release dates and are subject to change. Please check with your testing center to verify these exams are being offered in December.
Posted By Fee Nolan