We’re pleased to announce an additional Sales Academy due to run on the 17th May at TVP
The objective of this session is to provide Dynamics Partners with an understanding of the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack so that they can communicate that value to their customers and prospects
- The benefits over SQL 2005 over previous releases.
- Explain how to utilise Integration Services, Analysis Services and Reporting Services.
- Demonstrate how to use Report Builder and Analysis Services cubes in Excel 2007.
- Provide an understanding of SharePoint and how it can be used to bring additional value.
- Discuss the licensing options of SQL and SharePoint.
- Demonstrate CRM and its value with Dynamics and BI
- Outline the product roadmap and the investment that partners need to make to ensure that they have the skills to implement future technology (e.g. PerformancePoint)DEMO/Discussion
Please use your Live ID to log into the Partner Learning Centre to register for the event Here
Posted By Fee Nolan