Today we are proud to announce that all 7000+ Visual Studio extensions have been migrated from the Visual Studio Gallery to the Marketplace, finally making us the one stop for all extensions of the Visual Studio Product Family. Starting today users can browse, search, filter, rate, review and download extensions right from the Marketplace.
Check out https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/
So Fancy adding Haskell Support to Visual Studio Code for Example
So why not make Visual Studio code your default editor… Or if your if your you need something else why not build your own
Checklist to building extensions
1. Familiarize yourself with an overview of our platform and what's possible with it
2. Learn to build your first extension or check out our full set of Tutorials and Samples
3. Familiarize yourself with our RESTful APIs. If you're integrating from a 3rd party app or service, you'll also want to check out our Service Hooks
a. REST APIs
4. Once your extension is ready, you'll want to package it up, publish it to the marketplace, and we hope you'll share it with the community!
· Marketplace: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/VSTS
· Publisher Page: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/manage