Today, I'm excited to announce that we are making PHP Tools for Visual Studio available at Microsoft DreamSpark catalog. DevSense have partnered with Microsoft DreamSpark program so students can get PHP Tools for Visual Studio for free. Together with Visual Studio Community 2015 students get a powerful PHP development environment at no cost!
PHP Tools for Visual Studio
- Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Version control support (TFS, Git, SVN, ...)
- Integration respecting conventions
- Automatic updates & Easy installation
- High performance environment
Smart PHP Editor
- Full PHP 5.6 support
- PHP IntelliSense, code completion
- Function parameters assistant
- Go to definition (F12)
- Shows embedded documentation
- Inspect variables, watches
- Immediate Window
- Multiple session debugging
Integrated PHP Manual
- PHP functions&constants&classes
- Integrated documentation
- Search available symbols while typing
- PHPDoc support
- Browse declarations within your solution
- Quickly search through available symbols
- Navigate directly to symbol definitions
- Navigate To, Class View, Object Browser, ...
- Visual Studio HTML Editor
- Syntax Highlighting, Schema validation
- Formatting, Outlining, Commenting
- Full IntelliSense
- Web Essentials Support
By clicking “Download” below I agree to the "License Agreement".
Two steps to get PHP Tools for Visual Studio:
- Sign in or Create your DreamSpark AccountIf you are new to DreamSpark, you will need to verify your academic enrollment.
So what are you waiting for! Turn Visual Studio into a powerful PHP development environment – PHP Tools and Visual Studio Community 2015 are both available at no cost for DreamSpark students!
PHP Tools for Visual Studio transparently integrates into Microsoft Visual Studio and extends it with support for the PHP language. The extension is focused on developer productivity, respecting VS conventions. It understands your code, provides smart code completion, quick navigation, syntax error checking, an integrated PHP manual, project system, debugging support and much more.