Roles available in Development Centers Across Europe including Dublin, Prague, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen
Software engineers at Microsoft are passionate about building technologies that make the world a better place. At Microsoft, you will collaborate with a team of programming experts to solve problems development, and testing of next-generation applications will have an impact on millions of people. You are the link between abstract concepts and delivered solutions the one who understands the consumer, solving problems, and building applications that will impact millions of people.
SWEs dive deep into code and work with fellow programming experts to solve problems and build powerful new tools. You are required to think about the customer to ensure stellar product quality, and you provide technical guidance to PMs as they communicate user needs and product requirements. As a SWE, you are dedicated to producing the world’s most advanced software.
- A bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- Within six months of graduation for full time
- Pursuing degree with at least one semester/quarter remaining for internship
- 1 -2 years of experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred
- 1 -2 years of experience in C/C++/C#/VB.NET
- Experience designing and developing tool architecture preferred
- Strong technical prowess, understanding of algorithms, systems architecture and end-user experience
- Ability to think unconventionally to derive creative and innovative solutions
- Expertise in feature definition, design and feasibility
- Demonstrated skill in estimating development time
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation and conflict management
Deadlines: No deadlines, rolling applications
Visas: We will sponsor visas
Step 1: Apply online at https://www.microsoft.com/university
Step 2: 30-minute phone interview with engineer or technical recruiter
Step 3: Final round interview. Half day, in-person with 3-4 engineers. 90% technical.