- Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Unity
- Visual Studio 2012 Tools for Unity
- Visual Studio 2013 Tools for Unity
Visual Studio Tool for Unity are Microsoft’s FREE Visual Studio add-on that enables a rich programming and debugging experience for working with the Unity3d gaming tools and platform.
Here are the highlights in today’s 1.9 release:
- Faster debugger. Attaching and detaching the debugger as well as expanding local variables is now faster.
- Faster startup. Opening VSTU projects is now faster.
- Better handling of C# constructs. The local variables window is now properly populated when debugging iterators or when variables are accessed inside closures.
- Start your game and your debugging session in one click. This feature is one of our most-requested: you can now attach the debugger and start the game by simply changing the debug target. This is only available in Visual Studio 2012 and 2013.
This will be continual updated so check out the changelog.