So are you using Visual Studio?
Are you using Team Foundation Server?
Are you implementing any Application Lifecycle Management solutions that covers the range of software development activities from requirements capture through to development and onto testing and release into production.
Well if not.. why?
– TFS has strong version control, with an ALM element, and also supports GitHub.
– The platform offers integrations for Eclipse, JIRA, MS Project, as free Add-Ins.
– It’s possible to have unlimited VU’s for Load testing as long as you have Visual Studio Ultimate
– There’s an option to have customisable Process Templates, and the user can also customise Burndown charts through Reporting
– In terms of Release Management, Workflows can be added using PowerShell
– Team Rooms can be used for enhanced collaboration, such as requesting feedback
– Excel can easily be used for bulk update to TFS, which is useful in migration
Here’s just a few links you may find useful to learn more about Visual Studio, TFS and ALM: