Today, there are millions of people out there are just waiting to press the download button.
So the questions you now need to ask yourself are..
So how are you going to grab their attention?
How will you convince them to download your app?
Here are some great links
- A nice HowTo guide for doing a kickstarter project http://www.reddit.com/r/gamedev/comments/1k67t0/a_lobsters_guide_for_video_game_projects_on/
- How to advertise your Indie game http://clicktobegin.net/business/20-ways-to-advertise-your-game/
- Simple marketing tips http://www.mugshotgames.com/2013/08/publishing-your-first-game-in-40-not-so-easy-steps/
- Getting Your app promoted http://blogs.windows.com/windows_phone/b/wpdev/archive/2013/01/31/how-to-get-your-app-promoted-in-the-windows-phone-store.aspx
- Getting your app ready to publish http://blog.jerrynixon.com/2013/08/5-things-you-must-do-before-you-publish.html
- Making a marketing video http://nokiawpdev.wordpress.com/2013/06/07/make-an-awesome-video-for-your-app/
We have additionally put together some low-to-no-cost tools and tips that can help you market and sell your app.