You only have 2 more days to apply for 1 of the 500 spots in the program available to professional developers and others who want to build amazing experiences using Kinect including artists, students, and other creators who have great ideas to bring to life using the new Kinect for Windows v2 sensor and SDK.
Selected participants will get a Beta device before we officially launch the new sensor next summer.
The program fee will be US$399 (or local equivalent) and offers the following benefits:
- Direct access to the Kinect for Windows engineering team via a private forum and exclusive webcasts
- Early SDK access (alpha, beta, and any updates along the way to release)
- Private access to all API and sample documentation
- A pre-release/alpha sensor
- A final, released sensor at launch next summer
Applications must be completed and submitted by January 31, 2014, at 9:00 A.M. (Pacific Time)
For more details on Kinect for Windows see http://www.kinectforwindows.com