If you have not yet watched today’s keynote, I encourage you to check it out on demand
· Mobile & Web Cloud Experiences: The Windows Azure Team announced the general availability of both Windows Azure Mobile Services and Windows Azure Web Sites as well as previews of new developer productivity features such as auto scaling.
· Develop & Test in the Cloud: MSDN subscribers can now activate their Windows Azure benefits without a credit card to accelerate development.
· Identity: Extending Windows Azure Active Directory to easily access third party cloud apps, LOB apps and Microsoft Cloud Services such as Office365 via a single sign-on.
· Industry Device Experiences: Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Release Preview extends Windows 8.1 technologies to industry devices and leverages the common Windows codebase. You can Download it here.
· Partners, Demos and more partners and more demos. Windows 8.1 , Windows Phone, Windows Embedded, Windows Azure and others.
Unity’s announced commercial support for the Windows Store and access to Unity tools for Xbox 360 and Xbox One (for developers with Microsoft Studios publishing agreements) and a whole host of new technology offers and ways to get our developer ecosystem engaged and ready for the Microsoft platform.