This half day technical briefing is designed for developers, designers and architects in the games industry to help you explore the Microsoft’s Windows Azure platform, and discover how it can be used as a powerful and flexible cloud platform to extend and enhance your current games or the ones to come.
The following infographic highlights the opportunity of Windows Azure in mobile gaming
The session will take place at our Cardinal Place offices in Victoria, London and will be deliberately kept to a small and interactive meeting to help explore the many aspects of the Windows Azure platform and technology stack and to make sure you get a chance to ask lots of questions.
• Creating highly-available, infinitely scalable, multi-tier, games using Windows Azure as a rich “Platform as a Service” environment
• Authenticate and manage users across multiple devices with minimal effort
• Designing highly scalable multiplayer game running across cloud networks and data centres
• Perform post game analysis using big data techniques such as cloud based data warehousing and Hadoop
• Create, stream and managing on-demand video
There is no cost to attend this event and we’ll even lay on some refreshments.
Monday 1st July, 2013, Microsoft Offices, Meeting Room No 5, Cardinal Place, 80-100 Victoria Street, London. SW1E 5JL
1:30pm – Registration and coffee
2:00pm – Briefing starts
3:30pm – Short coffee break
5:30pm – Briefing ends
Register to attend now by sending an email too firstname.lastname@example.org.