Are you interested in the Cloud for gaming opportunities?
Attend one of these FREE day technical briefings on the Windows Azure Platform, these briefings are designed to help games companies explore the opportunities presented by Windows Azure as a rich, extensible, scalable, resilient and geo-replicated games platform. The briefings will help games companies understand the Windows Azure Platform and how great games and cloud based applications can exploit this powerful new platform.
April 29, 2013 in Hamburg
April 30, 2013 in Paris
May 1, 2013 in Reading
May 3, 2013 in Amsterdam
Windows Azure Games Acceleration Lab – May 21 & 22, 2013 / Reading
Designed to help create highly-available, highly performing, scalable applications and services to cover a wide range of game scenarios. We are also particularly interested in developers who are keen to exploit any of the following themes:
• Create highly-available, infinitely scalable, multi-tier, highly performing games and services using a rich Platform as a Service environment
• Optimising game performance with machine scale out, extensible caching and CDN
• Develop with a wide range of language and tools
• Create real time and turn based multiplayer game support with SignalR, Windows Azure Service Bus, sockets, etc.
• Analysing post game data and usage through Big Data and Hadoop/HDInsight
• Manage cross device platform devices and social network authentication with Windows Azure Mobile Services
• Stream and managing video with Windows Azure Media Services
Presentation on Azure Cloud Opportunity for Gaming developers from Europe’s Casual Connect Conference in Feb 2013