Get FREE certification exam for 70-480: Programming in HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3

html5 Win8_logo

Exam 70-480: Programming in HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s):

counts as credit toward the following certification(s):

• MCSD: Web Applications
  • MCSD: Windows Store Apps using HTML5

Use code : HTMLJMP for a free exam credit, the exam will normally cost £99.

After passing 70-480, you will be given a certification for Microsoft Specialist and this is one of the three exams which will ultimately certify you as MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer).

MCSD is one tier above MCSA (Associate) and is a respectable title in the field of web development.

Exam registration: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?id=70-480
Link for free online training: https://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/tracks/developing-html5-apps-jump-start?o=1943
Link to MCSD page: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcsd.aspx

This offer is available for a limited time only until March 2013 and is open to IT Academy members also so all students undertaking a course can sit a free exam at  any prometric testing centre.

1. dheeraj says:

code expired….any new code please

2. This code has been used up. No more free exam. says:

I tried Prometric, it says that this promotion code has been used up.

3. Lee Stott says:

Hi sorry the FREE EXAM VOUCHER FOR 70-480 Programming in HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3 for FREE! Voucher Code: HTMLJMP was available to 31/03/2013 or while supplies last. Due it popularity the FREE voucher allocation has been used already.

4. eddiecjc@gmail.com says:

The code has expired? Getting count exceeded error on the Prometric website while scheduling for the exam.

5. Mahendra says:

The maximum count for the promotion has been exceeded. could you please provide another promotion code.

6. Ricardo Gomes says:

Use the code "HTMLMPN" instead.  Have fun 😉

7. sesan says:

please i need your help i registered for the html5 exam 2weeks ago.unfortunately for me i got to the center today to write my exam i was told i never registered for the examm because i did not put the voucher code i felt like killling myself please how can i re-register for it the current code has expired.HTMLMPN

8. Sunny says:

Respected Sir,

Please provide a new code for html 5 .please we are reallly sorry that we missed to register on time

9. Jorge says:

The code has expired….any new code please. Thanks in advanced

10. After spending time and money getting up to speed on this course I am disappointed that Microsoft seem to now be claiming that the offer was "while supplies last", however I can't see that stated anywhere in the promotion emails or indeed on this page, which clearly states "This offer is available for a limited time only until March 2013".  I looked at booking this course a few months ago when the offer first came out, but was not able to book far enough in advance, so as the offer was 'take the test before March 31, 2013' I decided to concentrate on studying.

As there are still dates and times available for me to take this test I am expecting Microsoft to honour their commitment to help me start this study track and provide me with the offer free test code.

11. Lee Stott says:

Hi

Sorry all the codes have been used and there is no new promotion offer available at this time.

However there are

Free course and code for exam:

Free book:

blogs.msdn.com/…/free-ebook-programming-windows-8-apps-with-html-css-and-javascript.aspx

Second Shot is still active so you can still get a free re-take on the MCP/MTA (Commercial) Exams see http://www.microsoft.com/…/offers.aspx

12. Lee Stott says:

Hi jcubeduk

Here is a link to the ‘Born to Learn’ blog, that’s the official Microsoft Learning blog:

borntolearn.mslearn.net/…/html5-free-training-exam-voucher-and-more.aspx

If you look in the detail of the graphic we state ‘while supplies last’once again apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

13. Sunny Lamba says:

Sir ..request you to please provide me a new code ..please I am sorry I got late on this..  my mail id is sunnylamba.j@gmail.com

14. pankaj says:

HTMLMPN expire The maximum count for the promotion has been exceeded. Please try another promotion.

15. Hema says:

Hi

Is there any free drive for taking up the html5 certification now ???

I missed it 🙁

16. susmitha says:

sir,

i am a student.i am interested in learning html5.can u please give any free certification of exam for 70-480.

17. Pooja Jain says:

Any updates, when Microsoft will provide such offers again

18. Silenskies says:

HTML5 certification study material available with me. 100% gurantee to score 1000/1000 in the exam. For more details, please contact at silenskies@gmail.com

19. shamaila khan says:

The Questions are very usefull and very intresting

20. SYED HASIM says:

Respected sir,

plz give me some information about free microsoft certified courses.. how can  i get FREE EXAM VOUCHER .please give me some idea.. syedhasimbin@hotmail.com

21. doug says:

You know the http://www.iheadgo.com free (100% free , no banners) practice online tests for such certifications as MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, A+  ?

22. Ganesh says:

Any code for microsoft certification voucher?