1. Build a single, flexible app vs. many replicated apps. – For example, a book publisher should not publish 100s of apps, one for each book. Rather, the publisher should deliver a single app that allows the user to browse their full book catalogue.
3. Another very common reason for failure that is simple to fix is inappropriate Age Rating.
4. Ensure all app builders run the WACK before app submission.
5. Take advantage of App Fast Track (AFT) review where appropriate.
7. Review apps locally before app submission with Store certification requirements in mind.
Windows 8 App Store Requirements – https://aka.ms/storereq
Resolving certification errors – https://aka.ms/storefix