I am getting a lot of requests from the academic community for what support we are providing them for adopting the new Windows Server 2012? Another question is in regards to the alignment of training? and how can this be aligned into curricula? with the launch of Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 Release to Manufacturing ‘RTM’
I have talked a lot about Windows Resources in the past few blogs including our full curricula resources at http://www.microsoft.com/faculty
In specific to Windows Server 2012 we have two specific certification paths MCSA/MCSE and we now have all the course materials available for your courses this academic year.
The Windows Server 2012 MCSA now becomes the core starting point for a student’s career in IT, providing a platform for multiple paths including Server & Desktop Infrastructure, Private Cloud etc.
Here are some key pointers:
NEW MCT Prep-Kits
· MCT One Note Trainer Pack and 45 min video on www.mctvirtualsummit.com
· Activate your FREE MCT membership through IT Academy now!
MCT Download Centre
· MCT Prep versions of Windows Server 2012 Microsoft Official Curricula available
· WS2012 JumpStart Videos here
· Free MS Press Book, Introducing Windows Server 2012 here
· Information on the new MCSA exams for Windows Server 2012, inc. upgrade paths here
We have also just launched the new www.coursewaremarketplace.com service yesterday which now includes Windows Server 2012 content.
This includes new features like:
- Digital and Printed content (digital discounts)
- Collaboration features for note taking and annotations across classes
- E-reading software supported by multiple platforms and browsers
- Includes Windows 8 App at W8 launch